AIR’S Inflatable insurance is now provided by the CIA


Types of Insurance Coverage that the CIA offers:

What we have to offer

There are a lot of reasons to get insurance from the CIA (Cossio Insurance Agency). Not only do we get you the best deal on your insurance coverage, but we also offer friendly customer service & extra services such as digital waivers, renewal reminders & mobile apps. We have been specializing in insuring the amusement industry for over 30 years & our staff has the knowledge and experience to make sure that you get the correct kind of coverage for your amusement business.

Give us a call today at 864.688.0121 or visit


Cossio Insurance Agency has access to several markets to write almost any risk! We have our insurance programs for inflatables and mechanicals. We currently have broker programs for indoor inflatables, party rentals, Eurobungy, rockwalls & trackless trains. Visit our broker page to learn more