Boy on Inflatable SlideAmusement Insurance for Inflatables

Cossio Insurance Agency is now providing inflatable insurance to Insure Air customers! Both companies agreed that this agreement would provide the best coverage's and service to their existing customers. The CIA has been the leader in providing insurance for the amusement industry for the last 12 years and continues to provide the top insurance programs, rates, and services to the industry. If you were not an Insure Air customer, that is okay...we can insure you too!

We are able to insure Party Rentals and Indoor Inflatable Centers at great rates. What are you waiting for? Give us a call at 864.688-0121 today!


In order to get a formal quote we will need you to fill out an application. Our online applications make it easy for you to submit an application. If you are not computer savvy we also have PDF applications that you can complete. If you have any questions please give us a call at 864.688.0121.



We have broker programs available for both Indoor Centers & Party Rentals. If you previously brokered with AIR you can still broker with us! Just sign up to broker with us and then your agency will be able to start filling out insurance applications.

We also have broker programs for Trackless Trains, Eurobungy & Rockwalls.